“It is helpful to remember that neither Truth nor Enlightenment is something to be found, sought, acquired, gained, or possessed. That which is the Infinite Presence is always present and it’s realization occurs of itself when the obstacles to that realization are removed. It is therefore not necessary to study the truth but only to let go of that which is fallacious. Moving away the clouds does not cause the sun to shine but merely reveals that which was hidden all along. ” David Hawkins in his book Eye of The I. Chapter 8 Beyond Causality.
Release The Unconscious Reflexes of The Drunk Monkey
I call this The Game Changer Process. Awareness makes you flexible; which reveals new options and that gives you the power to choose something new. When you see that The Drunk Monkey is activated, you can question its motives and choose something that acknowledges that all is well; which is the fundamental perspective of enlightenment.
1. Generalization. Correlation between things that are uncorrelated. One dog bit me, therefore, all dogs bite.
Release and heal The Hidden Motives to Survive
1. Being greedy. A feeling that there won’t be enough food, money, time, love etc.
7. Being a Traitor. Keep yourself hidden. Don’t make your intentions known. Avoid consequence by pretending to agree or be something that you are not.
8. Lazy. Take as little action as possible to save energy and resources.
9. Pride. Make yourself more important to receive benefits.
10. Resistance. The push things away so you can maintain health, benefits, status etc.
Now for the final release. This is number 23: Please set the intention to release survival consciousness and embrace enlightened consciousness. Say this, “Please set the intention for enlightened consciousness to flow through. To experience the purity of my own consciousness. To cast out any expression of consciousness not fully my own. Please release any hidden motives, unconscious reflexes, connections or imbalanced context.”