Even with all the work you’ve done to improve yourself, I know you still get annoyed and frustrated with how things are… and then you get annoyed and frustrated that you are annoyed and frustrated.
You know better, but it still happens.
What’s worse is it takes you off your game, and causes you to spend more time feeling so-so then you really want.
Being annoyed is a clear indicator somehow the survival mind has been activated.
You know what I mean. Your kid misbehaves. Your partner is inconsiderate. A politician makes a bone-head move… and BAM! The survival mind starts spewing its opinions, perspectives, and points of view.
Suddenly, you aren’t at peace. You aren’t focused. You aren’t in an all-is-well state.
And, depending on the day, it could take 10 minutes, an hour, or the rest of the day to get back on track.
Life doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you could transcend the survival mind, and experience the same quiet mind state you find in meditation… in day-to-day life? Would you?
Consider that with a quiet mind…
- When your mind is quiet, there is little to react to. You find yourself in a peaceful state in the middle of the chaos and negativity of the world.
- When your mind is quiet, worry and concern about the future become irrelevant.
- When your mind is quiet, you are more confident.
- When your mind is quiet, you are in a calm, resourceful and creative space. Problem-solving is easy. Obstacles fade away.
- When your mind is quiet you experience life from an all-is-well context.
If you are ready to silence the survival mind and ascend into a quiet mind state, then I highly recommend you check out my Epic Life Live event coming up on October 4, 5 & 6 in Irvine, CA.
A quiet mind is the #1 gift you can possibly gift to yourself.