Over the weekend, Kristen and I were talking about the slump she’s been in.
In March and the beginning of April, life’s events dominated her time and took her attention away from a couple of big projects that she’s really excited about.
As a result, it’s the end of April and she’s not feeling 100%, not inspired, not motivated.
Which really bums her out – continuing her slump!
So, we came up with a plan to start the week off right, and I want to share it with you.
#1 Focus on Mindset
- To get your head in the game, remember…
- What you speak about either moves your forward or keeps you stuck. Today, focus on only speaking the future that you want.
- Celebrate the crap (I talked about this a couple of days ago). Look for the good in the “bad” and use it as inspiration to move forward.
- Get into gratitude for what you have. Gratitude is a very powerful way to attract more of what you want, fast.
#2 Be intentional about taking action
- To ensure you are taking action on the important things…
- Write down 3 things you want to accomplish this week.
- Block time in your schedule to take at least 1 action on each item.
- Complete the task, and acknowledge yourself. The more you acknowledge when you are in action, the more action you take (this is a trick high performers use).
Time to get your head in the game, and start taking action on the things that matter to you.
To get started, simply comment below with 3 things you are grateful for, and 3 things you want to accomplish this week.
Let’s do this!