Stop living in the volatility of your emotions and experience of the quietness of mind.
In this interview, you will hear…
- An unpopular spiritual point of view
- Feelings and emotions. Are they the same?
- The exquisiteness of the Quiet Mind
- Are you affected by the world around you, or do you affect it?
- The highly spiritual, completely dysfunctional everywhere mindset.
- How to be an effective human being with a quiet mind
- The 4 things that help us blend the spiritual with the material mindset.
- Observing the functions of the drunk monkey (the mind)
- Understand and work with the roots of the drunk monkey
- Connect with enlightened perspectives
- The enlightened framework of Dr. David Hawkins
- Muscle testing
- Total and complete acceptance of all things, people and even self
- Your mind is not your friend
- Survival vs thriving
- The deliciousness of the divisiveness of the world in which we live