When you practice these unprovable dogmatic statements, your mind starts to go quiet and you become present to your infinite nature.
If you are going to make things up, you might as well make things up that empower you and feel good. It’s not about right or wrong, good or bad. It’s about feeling and living.
To make things more interesting. Each of these statements causes your muscles to go strong when you expose yourself to them. Not sure that means anything other than you are strengthened by these statements.
- I am a soul. An aspect of the quantum field manifesting into increasingly more complex states.
- The soul is infinite. Energy never dies. It just changes state.
- We are all one thing expressing itself with an infinite variety.
- There is no one out there, just my interpretation.
- Nothing actually matters. And since nothing matters, I can choose what matters.
- All stress, anxiety, and fear are just accidental conclusions that I matter. I don’t matter.
- I am infinite.
- All is well.
Play with this today. See how it changes your response to life. Report back if you want. We all appreciate when you do. We like talking about these kinds of topics.